The common denominator in this sector is the need to guarantee high safety standards required by applications where passengers are present, and located in particularly crowded contexts.
Brakes are installed indoors in settings such as theatres or simulators, or on outdoor attractions, often situated on the sea front.
Thanks to Coremo Ocmea’s many years of experience and the expertise acquired in this sector, its brakes have been installed in many applications, including the winches which operate the world-famous La Scala theatre in Milan.
The COREMO OFFERING comprises:
- Air-or spring-applied pneumatic caliper brakes.
- Oil or spring-applied hydraulic brakes.
- Selected range of hydraulic power packs for brake supply and control.
- A vast range of drive couplings and cast iron hat or steel flat discs.
- Protections, such as special corrosion-resistant coatings or treatments.
- Technical support for modifications to brakes or the development of customised solutions, in close cooperation with clients.