Winches & Cranes
Winches and winches are generally used in cranes for handling inertial loads, but there are also many applications in which the winch is intended for the promiscuous handling (things and people), to the management of mechanical booms and buckets (diggers, draglines), to the maintenance of stage sets and stages (theaters and stadiums), to themooring of ships or to support stages in the drilling processes (drawworks for oil & gas / on-shore & off-shore).
TheOFFER COREMO includes:
- Pneumatic caliper brakes, positive and negative.
- Manually operated brakes.
- Hydraulic brakes, positive and negative, up to 300,000 N of Braking force.
- Selected range of hydraulic power packs for brake supply and control.
- A vast range of drive couplings and cast iron hat or steel flat discs.
- Certified non-sparking friction materials that can be used in ATEX classified environments
- Surface treatments against corrosion, such as painting, treatments, and the use of special materials.
- Use of special steels resistant to temperatures as low as - 40 °C.
- Technical support to clients require assistance during the development of individual projects in order to achieve specific solutions and in accordance with international standards.
Coremo has entered into a business agreement allowing the sale of electrohydraulically operated drum and disc brakes to complement a high technical and quality proposition.